The Doctor's Office Experience You've Always Wanted.
- Warm and friendly environment where healing starts even before your appointment begins
- Medical care designed to meet your needs, not the other way around
- A personalized experience where you get to know your doctor and they get to know you
- Providers who really care and who actually listen to you
- A dedicated team of staff members who are passionate about helping you
Truly Holistic Healing.
- Healing for the whole of you – including your body, mind, and spirit
- Lifestyle medicine options that give you the power to manifest your own healing
- Highly effective evidence-based treatments without all the side-effects
- Integrative care combining the best of modern science and ancient wisdom
- A collaborative team dedicated to helping you achieve your own health and wellbeing
- A healing experience where you leave each visit feeling educated and empowered
Accessible, Affordable, Easy.
- On-time appointments so you don’t have to wait
- Some appointments available the next day
- Extended visits giving you and your providers all the time you need
- Easily-scheduled on-site lab tests
- Secure electronic medical records
- Preferred providers in all major insurance networks
- We can even help you find a inexpensive insurance plan with excellent coverage for holistic medical services
- Our 35% cash-pay discounts are the best anywhere
As Featured In
A Provider to Listen, Understand, and Meet Your Needs
Dr. Laura Jimenez-Robertson ND
Dr. Laura is a primary care physician with a passion for patient education and empowerment.
She believes that it is necessary to get to the root cause of illness in order to re-establish balance and allow the body to heal itself. She has extensive experience in women’s medicine, family practice naturopathic medicine, pediatrics and developing individualized nutrition programs.
Dr. Michele Deisering ND
Dr. Deisering is a primary care physician who has extensive experience in family medicine, pediatrics and general health and wellness.
She specializes in the natural treatment of allergies of all types, thyroid conditions, weight loss, digestive problems, acne, fatigue and insomnia. She also treats mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, seasonal affective disorder and ADD/ADHD.
Dr. Tim Shannon ND
Dr. Shannon specializes in naturopathic cancer care, natural approaches to mental health, anti-aging therapy, men’s health and general wellness. His approach to cancer care includes supportive care for patients receiving conventional treatment and alternative treatment for cancer patients when conventional treatments is inappropriate or unwanted.
David Lerner, LAc
Licensed Acupuncturist, Herbal Medicine, and Nutritional Counseling
David treats a wide variety of internal and musculoskeletal disorders, with a focus on supporting patients undergoing conventional cancer treatment, hormonal imbalances in men and women, as well as various digestive, autoimmune, mood, weight and gynecological disorders.
Additionally, he is very experienced in treating acute and chronic pain conditions.
Morgan Tougas, LAc, MAOM, EAMP
Licensed Acupuncturist, East Asian Manual Therapy
Morgan’s practice integrates Japanese Meridian Therapy acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) acupuncture, tuina (East Asian manual therapy), and Chinese herbal medicine.
TCM acupuncture is effective for treating for treating many types of pain, musculoskeletal and neurological injury, and conditions that benefit from a direct approach to addressing symptoms.
Fred Klemmer, LAc
Healing is a natural process. Happiness and wellbeing are your birthrights. As the founder and president of Heart of Wellness my mission is to serve you in remembering and revitalizing your own innate connection to health, happiness and wellbeing. I care about your wellbeing at all levels. I am dedicated to helping you find truly holistic healing – healing for the whole of you at all levels of your being
Manuela Egolf, LMP
Manuela believes in the body’s natural abilities to heal itself and considers massage therapy as a pathway to restoring health and vitality to the body, mind and spirit. Her massage techniques will be specifically tailored to your individual needs and combine Swedish Massage modalities with Trigger Point Therapy, Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, Pin and Stretching, Myofascial Release and her skills as Level 2 Reiki Practitioner. Her bodywork sessions may help you alleviate chronic pain, enhance relaxation, treat work or repetitive stress injuries, reduce muscle tension, and improve your posture and overall well being.