We have dedicated our collaborative group practice to providing healing for the whole you – healing for your physical body, your emotional body, your mental and spiritual self – healing for the whole of you at all levels of your being.
Healing is a natural process. Happiness and wellbeing are your birthrights. Our goal is to support, facilitate and empower you in your healing journey, so that you may reclaim these birthrights and live your life to its fullest potential. Come let us serve you in remembering and revitalizing your own innate connection to health, happiness and wellbeing.
We have created Heart of Wellness as a truly integrative, collaborative and holistic group practice of the highest caliber and integrity, in order to provide you with effective solutions for all your health and wellness needs.
Heart of Wellness is a mission-driven company that is wholly committed to advancing a new standard in excellence in health and wellness care and to making this new standard of care available and affordable to as many people as possible.
As a group of physicians, other health and wellness practitioners, and customer care specialists who really care about the power of holistic medicine to help people, we got tired of working in a broken system. Instead, we listened to our patients and our community and have dedicated ourselves to creating the kind of healing center that you have been asking for and that we ourselves have been dreaming of for many years. Therefore, we make it both our mission and our business to provide the following, every moment of every day:
- Patient-Centered Care – We provide health and wellness care designed around your needs, not the other way around.
- Personalized Care – We are here to help you to optimize your health and wellbeing as a person, rather than merely treating your diagnosis or your disease.
- Holistic Care – We go beyond standard approaches to mind-body medicine in order to provide comprehensive care for the whole of you – healing for your physical body, your emotional body, your mental and spiritual self – healing for the whole of you at all levels of your being.
- Integrative Care – We combine the best of modern science and ancient wisdom in order to help you achieve optimum results.
- Multi-Disciplinary Care – We offer you healing tools from multiple disciplines and healing traditions, all oriented to helping you to get better and stay healthy.
- Collaborative Care – We are committed to working together in order to provide you with coordinated care and comprehensive treatment plans.
- Compassionate Care – We believe that compassion can set the stage for healing at all levels and so we are dedicated to providing an environment of care and compassion for all those we serve.
- Communication in Care – We really listen, with our with hearts as well as our heads. We take time to educate and explain and, yes, even to discuss things with our patients.
- Ease of Participation – We are dedicated to integrating and streamlining clinical logistics and billing in order to make the entire experience of working with us as easeful and as rewarding as possible.
- Affordable Care – We are dedicated to making our services affordable to as many people as possible. Our practitioners are preferred providers with most major insurance pools, and while Medicare and Medicaid do not cover holistic healthcare services, we do offer the best self-pay discounts in the industry.
- First Do No Harm – We take very seriously this fundamental principle of the Hippocratic Oath. We go to great lengths to offer medicines and treatments that are safer and have less side effects than many conventional ones.
- Evidence-Based Medicine – We are committed to providing you with the very best of what actually works to help you optimize your health and wellbeing, regardless of whether the treatment is considered conventional or alternative.
- Natural Healing – Whenever possible, we use natural medicines and treatments that encourage your own natural healing process. Why? Because healing is a natural process. We really mean it when we say that happiness and well-being are your birthrights and that we are committed to supporting you in remembering and revitalizing your own innate connection to health, happiness and wellbeing.
- Patient Empowerment as the Deepest Medicine – This precious and beautiful life is your healing journey. No one can take this from you and neither can any amount of injury, trauma, illness, pain, or disease. Accordingly we have made it our deepest principle of practice to do everything we can empower you in your own healing process and to encourage you to take an active role in all aspects of your healthcare experience. Our goal is to support, facilitate and empower you in your healing journey, so that you may reclaim the health and wellbeing that are your birthrights and live your life to its fullest potential.
In order to be able to continue to offer this new standard in excellence in health and wellness care, and to keep improving upon it, for many years to come, we have also dedicated ourselves to advancing a new standard in excellence in the operation of a medical clinic as a sustainable and socially-conscious business. While our primary mission is providing the very best possible care for our patients, we have also created Heart of Wellness as a means of supporting ourselves to be able to make a healthy living while living in alignment with our deeper purpose.
All around the country, small independent medical practices are having a hard time making it and alternative practitioners are generally struggling even more. We have created Heart of Wellness in order to help turn the tide on this trend, without sacrificing our commitment to creating a new standard of excellence in patient care. We strongly believe that right livelihood and abundance can indeed go together and we are committed to providing all our team members with a good living and the very best possible work environment, including the opportunity to work every day in alignment with their hearts’ deeper callings.
What makes this possible is profit. We see profit as the means by which we can sustainably continue to serve our patients in excellence and to continue to increase our standards of excellence over time. Profits are like the seeds that we save to be able to plant again next year. We are therefore committed to the long-term sustainable profitability of our business. We understand that what makes this possible is ongoing voluntary exchange and sacred reciprocity with our patients and their insurance companies. We provide the highest quality health and wellness care available and in exchange we are able to support ourselves and our families doing what we love. We value this exchange deeply, and honor its sacredness, and hence are deeply committed to maintaining this exchange as a “win-win” experience for everyone involved.